Incomplete Work

When a student is prevented from completing the work of a course within the regularly scheduled term because of circumstances beyond the student’s control, an “I” (incomplete) grade may be awarded.

The instructor may give an extension of up to six weeks into the following term in which to make up the missing work by submitting the appropriate form to the Registrar’s Office. If the student fails to complete the missing work during this extension period, a grade of “F” is automatically recorded.

An extension beyond six weeks may be authorized, when justified, by the Dean of the Faculty.