On the main campus, classrooms are in Williams Hall (circa 1850), the oldest of the College’s buildings; Eddy Hall, Coleman Hall, and Eckel Hall.
Most Art and Design classes are held in Reisman Hall, the College's Art and Design building (interior design, photography and visual communications), and at Jephson Campus (fashion design and studio art).
Equine classes are held at the Equine Education Center at The Farm, one of the nation’s best equestrian facilities. Stables, classrooms and a 300’ x 120’ indoor, heated arena (The Haynes Arena) are in the main building. Also on the grounds are the Gatehouse, where many College functions are held; barns for storage and extra horse stalls; a breeding facility; two outdoor riding areas; and riding trails.
The Elsie Beebe and Charles Haynes Center for Teaching and Learning, housed in two buildings on Lincklaen Street, is the site for tutoring services and the offices of the director for the Center for Teaching and Learning, Project REACH (Recognizing Excellence, Achievement, Commitment, Honor), Special Services, and the Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP).
The Center for Career and Extended Learning Services is located in Williams Hall. Faculty offices are located in all academic buildings and at 7 Nickerson Street, 13 Nickerson Street and 43 Lincklaen Street.
The Copy Shop and the College Bookstore, providing services to students, faculty, staff and the general public, are located at 4 Sullivan Street (Village Commons).