- Assistant Professor, Sport Management
- Director, Sport Management Program
- SP 118 Introduction to Sport Management
- SP 253 Sport & Event Management
- SP 368 Sport Law
- SP 328 Sport Marketing, Promotion and Sales
- SP 355 Sport Business and Finance
- First Year Seminar: Moneyball
Business & Management
Contact Information Available
- PhD., Florida State University
- MS, Georgia Southern University
- BS, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Brimecombe, M., Magnusen, & Bunds, K. (In Press). Navigating the Storm: A counterproductive work behavior and leadership case study in Division I FBS School. Sport Management Review.
- Brimecombe, M. (2011). Introducation to Sport Management. University Readers.
- Magnusen, M., Hong, S., Kim, Y.K., & Brimecombe, M. (2011). Sport Organization Social Advocates: Roles of Reputation and Team Identification. Presented at Sport Marketing Association. Houston, Texas.
- Dr. Michelle Brimecombe’s specialty is in the organizational behavior within sport. Dr. Brimecombe serves as the internship coordinator for the program and assists students in searching, applying and interviewing for various positions in sport. She regularly assists students with creating their own events to enhance their marketability upon graduation. These events include the “WildCat Classic” an annual golf tournament with all proceeds going to More Than a Game Foundation, and networking trips to sport industry organizations in New York City and Boston. Dr. Brimecombe earned her BS in Sport Management from University of Massachusetts - Amherst; her MS in Sport Management from Georgia Southern University, and her PhD in Sport Management from Florida State University.
- Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)
- Society for American Baseball Research (SABR)
- 2012 WildCat Classic
- 2013 WildCat Classic
- 2013 Highland Forest 5/10K Run/Walk