- Assistant Professor and Acting Program Director, Visual Communications
- Digital Foundations
- Senior Project
- Graphic Design
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Advertising Design
- Advanced Advertising Design
- Cartooning and Humorous Illustration (First Year Seminar)
Art & Design
Contact Information Available
Reisman Hall 120
Professor Jensen received a BA degree in Mass Communications: Advertising Design/Photography from Lycoming College and an MFA in Advertising Design from Syracuse University. He joined the faculty full-time in 2008. He was previously associated with the visual communications program as a professional contact and adjunct instructor. He continues to work professionally as both a marketing communications designer and illustrator. He lives in Delaware County, raises chickens on the family farm, and sometimes marches with the local pipes and drums band.
- MFA in Advertising Design, Syracuse University
- BA in Mass Communications: Advertising Design/Photography, Lycoming College
- A logo designed by Professor Jensen was selected to receive an American Graphic Design Award in September 2012. This national design competition is presented by Graphic Design USA magazine.
- In 2011, Professor Jensen served as a judge in the National Cartoonist Society's annual awards competition, for the advertising illustration category. He again served as a judge in 2013, this time in the Book Illustration category.
- The Jensen line of humorous greeting cards has been published by Oatmeal Studios since 1986.
- Jensen's cartoon strip, "Digby's Hardware," appears regularly in The Hardware Connection magazine.
- Professor Jensen has nearly 30 years of experience as a graphic designer, illustrator and advertising agency art director, and has worked with national and international clients.
- His blog on brand logos can be found at logowatch.wordpress.com.
Professor Jensen is profiled in the Fall/Winter 2010 issue of the Cazenovia College Magazine. www.cazenovia.edu/alumni/college-magazine
- National Cartoonists Society
- Member of AIGA
- University & College Designer's Association (UCDA)
- International Association of Graphic Arts Education (IAGEA)