- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Advisor, Alpha Lambda Delta
- SM 100D Fundamentals of College Mathematics
- SM101M Mathematical Mysteries
- SM 161 College Algebra
- SM 165 Pre-Calculus
- SM 261 Statistics
- SM 265 Calculus I
- SM 266 Calculus II
- BU 301 SPSS
- ED 217 Learning Mathematics
Humanities & Natural Sciences
Contact Information Available
- B.S. Secondary Education: Mathematics, SUNY-Cortland
- M.S. Mathematics, Syracuse University
- M.S. Teaching and Curriculum in Mathematics, Syracuse University
- EdD. Educational Theory and Practice, (in progress) Binghamton University
- Miller, E., Wieczorek, K. & Livermore, J. M. (2013). Partnerships at risk? Using field placement research to continue effective college/university-school partnerships. Excelsior, 7(2), 48 - 62.
- Livermore, J. (2012). Squaring the circle with The Geometer's Sketchpad. Mathematics Teacher. 106(5), 390-393.
- Livermore, J. (2011). Constructing the square root of a complex number. Mathematics Teacher. 105(1), 67-70.
- Livermore, J.M., Wieczorek, K., & Behr, V. (2013). Three teachers meeting the challenges of APPR: Willing partners modeling excellence and professional collaboration in an era of intensification. (NYSATE/NYACTE) Annual Fall Conference. Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Livermore, J. M. (2013). Learning as a consequence of communication in mathematics (NYSCA) NYSCA 2013 Conference. Ellenville, NY.
- Miller, E., Wieczorek, K. & Livermore, J. M. (2012). Partnerships at risk? Using field placement research to continue effective college/university-school partnerships. (NYSATE/NYACTE) Annual Fall Conference. Albany, NY.
- Johnson, R., Livermore, J. M., Miller, E. & Wieczorek, K. (2012). Designing an adolescent teacher education program from scratch: A space for sharing what works. (NYSATE/NYACTE) Annual Fall Conference. Albany, NY.
- Bump, K., Livermore, J. M., & Williams, T. (2012). Results of the NAEAA Collaborative Pilot Project: First Year Student Assessment Across the Equine Undergraduate Discipline. (NAEAA) Annual Conference. Big Sky, MT.
- Livermore, J.M., Wieczorek, K., & Miller, E. (2011). 9/13 + 3/5 = 12/18?! Forging Connections to Change the Story of Teacher Candidates’ Quantitative Literacy. (NYSATE/NYACTE) Annual Fall Conference. Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Tompkins Cortland Community College MATH 100 - Intermediate Algebra
- Syracuse University TA - MAT 122 Probability and Statistics MAT 112 Algebraic Operations and Functions, MAT 183 Elements of Modern Mathematics, MAT 221 Elementary Probability and Statistics MAT 194 Pre-Calculus