- Assistant Professor, Sport Management
- Director, Sport Management Program
- SP 118 Introduction to Sport Management
- SP 253 Sport & Event Management
- SP 368 Sport Law
- SP 328 Sport Marketing, Promotion and Sales
- SP 355 Sport Business and Finance
- First Year Seminar: Moneyball
Business & Management
Contact Information Available
- PhD., Florida State University
- MS, Georgia Southern University
- BS, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Brimecombe, M., Magnusen, & Bunds, K. (In Press). Navigating the Storm: A counterproductive work behavior and leadership case study in Division I FBS School. Sport Management Review.
- Brimecombe, M. (2011). Introducation to Sport Management. University Readers.
- Magnusen, M., Hong, S., Kim, Y.K., & Brimecombe, M. (2011). Sport Organization Social Advocates: Roles of Reputation and Team Identification. Presented at Sport Marketing Association. Houston, Texas.
- As been at Cazenovia College since August of 2011. Prior to Cazenovia College Dr. Brimecombe worked as an instructor and advisor at Ball State University and Florida State University. While At Cazenovia College Dr. Brimecombe has advised students in creating an annual 'Sport Business Panel,' sport exploration trips to New York City in 2012 and 2013, and has created a charity golf event held every spring.
- 2012 WildCat Classic
- 2013 WildCat Classic
- 2013 Highland Forest 5/10K Run/Walk