- Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dean of the Faculty
- Elementary Statistics
- Principles of Ecology
- Scientific and Technological Literacy
- Scientific Inquiry
- First Year Seminar - "Cosmos"
- Environmental Studies
- Senior Capstone
Humanities & Natural Sciences
Contact Information Available
Office of Academic Affairs, Coleman Hall
Links Added for Full Biography, Curriculum Vitae or Personal Website
Donald A. McCrimmon Jr. is Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Faculty. He was Executive Vice President and Provost at Lake Superior State University , and also held positions with Oakland University, University of Maine , College of the Atlantic , Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory , Point Reyes Bird Observatory, Cornell University, Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology, and University of North Carolina at Asheville. His teaching background includes courses in ecology, elementary statistics, scientific literacy, senior capstone, elementary cosmology and astronomy, psychology and others.
- BA University of South Florida
- MA Vanderbilt University
- Ph.D. North Carolina State University
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Xi
- American Ornithologists' Union - Elected Member
- Waterbird Society - Distinguished Service
- Cazenovia College: Alpha Chi - Honorary Member, Alpha Lambda Delta - Honorary Member, Human Services Club - Honorary Member
- McCrimmon, D. A., J.C. Ogden and G. T. Bancroft. 2011. Great Egret (Ardea alba). in Birds of North America Online, No. 570 (A. Poole and F. Gill, eds).
- The Birds of North America, Inc. Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology; McCrimmon, D. A 2008.
- Nine Ciconiiform species accounts in Mcgowan, K.J. and K. Corwin (eds).
- The Second Atlas of Breeding Birds in New York . Cornell University Press, Ithaca, New York; McCrimmon, D. A. 2002.
- Sustainable fisheries management in the Great Lakes: Scientific and operational challenges. Lakes and Reservoirs: Research and Management. 7: 241-254.
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Faculty, Cazenovia College 2003-present
- Executive Vice President and Provost 2000-2002
- Acting Executive Vice President and Provost 1999-2000
- Dean, College of Natural and Health Sciences 1998-1999
- Professor of Biology 1998-2002, Lake Superior State University
- Director, Grants, Contracts and Sponsored Research 1991-1998
- Adjunct Professor of Biological Sciences,Oakland University
- Editor-in-Chief 1994-1997 Colonial Waterbirds
- Graduate Faculty 1991-1996 University of Maine, Orono.
- American Ornithologists' Union 1973 – present
- Wilson Ornithological Society 1973- present
- Colonial Waterbird Society 1976 - present (President 1988-1990)
- Cooper Ornithological Society 1984 - present
- Association for Research in the Gulf of Maine - Policy Board, 1989-1991
- Nature Network of Metropolitan New York 2004-2010 (President 2007-2009)