- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- SM 100D Fundamentals of College Mathematics
- SM101M Mathematical Mysteries
- SM 161 College Algebra
- SM 165 Pre-Calculus
- SM 261 Statistics
- SM 265 Calculus I
- SM 266 Calculus II
- BU 301 SPSS
- ED 217 Learning Mathematics
Humanities & Natural Sciences
Contact Information Available
- A.S. Business Administration, Morrisville State College
- B.S. Secondary Education: Mathematics, SUNY-Cortland
- M.S. Mathematics & M.S. Teaching and Curriculum in Mathematics, Syracuse University
- Livermore, J. (2012). Squaring the circle with The Geometer's Sketchpad. Mathematics Teacher. 106(5), 390-393.
- Livermore, J. (2011). Constructing the square root of a complex number. Mathematics Teacher. 105(1), 67-70.
- Miller, E., Wieczorek, K. & Livermore, J. M. (2012).
- Partnerships at risk? Using field placement research to continue effective college/university-school partnerships. (NYSATE/NYACTE) Annual Fall Conference. Albany, NY. Johnson, R., Livermore, J. M., Miller, E. & Wieczorek, K. (2012).
- Designing an adolescent teacher education program from scratch: A space for sharing what works. (NYSATE/NYACTE) Annual Fall Conference. Albany, NY. Bump, K., Livermore, J. M., & Williams, T. (2012).
- Results of the NAEAA Collaborative Pilot Project: First Year Student Assessment Across the Equine Undergraduate Discipline. (NAEAA) Annual Conference. Big Sky, MT. Livermore, J., Miller, E., & Wiecz
- Tompkins Cortland Community College MATH 100 - Intermediate Algebra
- Syracuse University TA - MAT 122 Probability and Statistics MAT 112 Algebraic Operations and Functions, MAT 183 Elements of Modern Mathematics, MAT 221 Elementary Probability and Statistics MAT 194 Pre-Calculus