Prospective students may apply either electronically through the Common Application or by mail using Cazenovia College's application. Both application methods are acceptable, however, students should submit only one application.
Cazenovia has a rolling admission policy (no closing deadline) with first priority given to applications received before March 1. It is recommended that high school students submit their applications as early as possible during their senior year.
The candidate will be notified after the Admissions Office has received all required credentials and a decision has been made. Students must have the final high school transcript, including the graduation date, on file in the Admissions Office before matriculating.
Contact the Admissions Office for additional information about Cazenovia College's admission policies.
Apply Online Checklist
- Create or login to your account on the Common Application website and complete the steps as prompted
- $30 application fee waived for online applications
Apply by Mail Checklist
- Completed and signed Application form (Download form)
- Completed and signed Teacher/Faculty Recommendation form or a letter of recommendation from a counselor or employer (Download form)
- Your Personal Statement or writing sample
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official copy of all college transcripts (if applicable)
- Check or money order payable to Cazenovia College for $30
Mail all materials to:
Office of Admissions
3 Sullivan Street
Cazenovia, New York 13035