Cazenovia College cordially invites prospective students and their families to attend one or more Open Houses held on campus. Scheduled in the spring and fall semesters each academic year, Open Houses allow you the opportunity to visit Cazenovia College and gather important information on all that Cazenovia has to offer.
In addition to meeting professors, coaches and staff members, you will be able to participate in student panel discussions; learn more about the admissions/financial aid process; tour campus buildings and residence halls; and experience our Dining Hall and Athletics Complex.
Make plans today to attend an upcoming Open House and let us introduce you to the Cazenovia College Experience.
Spring Open Houses
Our spring Open Houses are scheduled each year to take place in February and March and are targeted to prospective students interested in particular academic programs/divisions. Traditionally, individual Open Houses are scheduled for the following areas:
- Division of Art & Design programs;
- Division of Business & Management programs and the Fashion Design program;
- Division of Humanities & Natural Sciences and Division of Social & Behavioral Sciences programs; and
- Equine Career Day for the Equine Business Management program.
- Monday, February 17 - Art & Design Open House (Interior Design, Photography, Studio Art, and Visual Communications)
- Tuesday, February 18 - Business & Fashion Open House (including both Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising)
- Wednesday, February 19 - Open House for the Division of Humanities & Natural Sciences and the Division of Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Friday, February 28 - Equine Career Day
Open House events include:
- Welcome Ceremony
- Student Panel Discussion
- Admissions/Financial Aid Information
- Complimentary Lunch
- Campus Tours (including Residence Hall tours)
- Academic Presentations
- Door Prizes
Fall Open House
Our fall Open House is scheduled to take place each year in late September. The fall 2014 date will be announced in the spring.
Reservations are required. Call 1-800-654-3210 to sign up or to request additional information.
Learn more about visiting Cazenovia College on select Saturdays during the academic year.