Cazenovia College cordially invites prospective students and their families to attend one or more Open Houses held on campus. Scheduled in the spring and fall semesters each academic year, Open Houses allow you the opportunity to visit Cazenovia College and gather important information on all that Cazenovia has to offer.
In addition to meeting professors, coaches and staff members, you will be able to participate in student panel discussions; learn more about the admissions/financial aid process; tour campus buildings and residence halls; and experience our Dining Hall and Athletics Complex.
Make plans today to attend an upcoming Open House and let us introduce you to the Cazenovia College Experience.
Open House events include:
- Welcome Ceremony
- Student Panel Discussion
- Admissions/Financial Aid Information
- Complimentary Lunch
- Campus Tours (including Residence Hall tours)
- Academic Presentations
- Door Prizes
Reservations are required. Call 1-800-654-3210 to sign up or to request additional information.
Fall Open Houses
Upcoming 2014 Fall Open Houses are scheduled for Saturday, September 27 and Saturday, November 8.
Spring Open Houses
Our spring Open Houses are targeted to prospective students interested in particular academic programs/divisions. Individual Open Houses are scheduled in 2015 for the following areas:
- Monday, February 16: Division of Art & Design programs;
- Tuesday, February 17: Division of Business & Management programs and the Fashion Design program;
- Wednesday, February 18: Division of Humanities & Natural Sciences and Division of Social & Behavioral Sciences programs; and
- Friday, February 27: Equine Career Day for the Equine Business Management program.
> Learn more about our majors