We generally mount six or six exhibitions per academic year, with half of these shows being dedicated to national and international artists.
Artists and designers interested in submitting their supportive materials for the 2016-2017 academic year, please send the following to the gallery director:
• 250-word artist statement
• 250-word biographical statement
• Current exhibition vitae
• 20 images of current work documented on a CD Rom or DVD (no electronic applications will be considered)
• Past gallery announcements, catalogue tear sheets, other supportive materials may be included
• S.A.S.E. for return of your supportive materials
To be considered in our upcoming reviewing process - DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS must arrive to the Gallery Director by MARCH 30, 2016.
Please send submissions to:
Division of Art & Design
Art Gallery Director
22 Sullivan Street
Cazenovia, New York 13035
We thank you in advance for your interest in our gallery.