Our Art on Campus committee meets in the spring semester to review slide submissions for the following exhibition cycle. We generally mount six to seven exhibitions per academic year, with half of these shows being dedicated to regional, national and international artists.
Artists interested in submitting their supportive materials for the 2012-2013 academic year, please send the following to the gallery director at the lower address:
• 100-word artist statement
• 100-word Biographical statement
• Current exhibition vitae
• 20 images of current work documented on a CD Rom or DVD
• Past gallery announcements, catalogue tear sheets, other supportive materials may be included
• S.A.S.E. for return of your supportive materials
Email entries will not be accepted.
To be considered in our upcoming reviewing process - DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS must arrive to the Gallery Director by FEB 15, 2012.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our gallery.