Welcome to Career Services. We teach our students and alumni how to reflect on their career development and identify the people, resources, and opportunities that will support their unique career paths. Career Services utilizes a supportive, person-center approach to provide comprehensive services within a collaborative network of faculty, staff, employers, alumni, parents, and guardians. Students and alumni of the College have access to a range of services including:
Scheduling an appointment and contacting Career Services is easy!
- Career and internship counseling
- Job search/graduate and professional school advising
- Networking events
- Professional development workshops
- Career and graduate school resources
- Outreach and recruitment activities
Contact Kate George at firstname.lastname@example.org
, 315-655-7287, or swing by 143 Williams Hall.