With your help, a Cazenovia College education is within financial reach of all qualified students.
The objective of the Cazenovia College Student Scholarship Program is to fund annual scholarships, increase financial aid awards and substantially strengthen our endowment. Any amount helps because every gift is directed to this need. Whether you make a $50 gift to support scholarships through the Cazenovia Fund
, or create an Endowed Scholarship
with a gift of $25,000, you are contributing to financial aid that will make a difference for a Cazenovia College student.
General Scholarship Support
Donors who make annual gifts to the Cazenovia Fund
provide greater flexibility to award financial aid.
- Each year, thousands of donors make gifts of all sizes, beginning at the Caz Club level (up to $150) to the 1824 Society ($1,824 or greater).
- Donors who give for three or more consecutive years are listed as Bell Ringers.
By establishing an Endowed Scholarship Fund
, donors make an impact that will last for generations, forever connecting their support to Cazenovia College.
- A minimum pledge of $25,000 to be paid within 5 years.
- The scholarship may be named for the donor, a graduate, friend, family member or organization.
- Donors are updated annually regarding student recipients and fund performance.