Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 6:00pm
Students in Cazenovia College’s Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising programs will present the College’s 41st Annual Fashion Show, "Urban Chic," on Saturday, April 26, at 6 p.m., at The Landmark Theater in Syracuse (362 S Salina Street).
This year's show – headlined by guest speaker Thom Filicia, interior designer, author, television personality and chief creative officer of Thom Filicia, Inc. – will portray the exhilarating styles featured in Fashion Weeks around the world. All elements including staging, music, choreography, graphic design, and photography are produced by students enrolled in Cazenovia College’s Fashion Show Production class.
Admission is $17 for adults, $12 for students, and free for children under 5. VIP Tickets are $100 and provide entry to the VIP Pre-Show Reception from 4:30 - 6 p.m. with special guest Thom Filicia and reserved seating for the Fashow Show. All tickets include the post-show reception.
Sixteen fashion design seniors will present their capstone collections. Among them are:
- Kamille Allen, of Syracuse, N.Y.
- Rhiannon Begeal, of Oxford, N.Y.
- Quieesha Burns, of Syracuse, N.Y.
- Angelique Copes, of Auburn, N.Y.
- Lindzy Egan, of Sherrill, N.Y.
- Darwin Gordon, of Detroit, Mich.
- Laura Jensen, of Salinas, Calif.
- Sydnee Lawson, of Auburn, N.Y.
- Shontay Lewis, of Rochester, N.Y.
- Sade' Paige, of Woodmere, N.Y.
- Courtney Schadewald, of Clifton Park, N.Y.
- Charlie Searle, of Egg Harbor Township, N.J.
- Molly Sears, of Weedsport, N.Y.
- Erica Spinillo, of Long Island, N.Y.
- Sherley Telus, of Westford, Mass.
- Sha'nise Thomas, of Auburn, N.Y.
- Director Brittany Arnold, of Amsterdam, N.Y.
- Co-Director, Jessica Manno, Pompton Lakes, N.J.
- Olivia Bishop, of Gouverneur, N.Y.
- Sabrina Morciglio, of Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Leigh Shoemaker, of Rome, N.Y.,
- Katharine Welch, of Skaneateles, N.Y.
For more information or to order tickets, visit www.cazenovia.edu/fashionshow; call 315-655-7043; or email email@example.com.
Stay connected with the show by following @CazFashionShow on Twitter and Pinterest, and visit the show’s official Facebook page - Cazenovia College: Annual Student Fashion Show.