Cazenovia College's 41st Annual Student Fashion Show, "Urban Chic," will take the stage at The Landmark Theatre, in Syracuse, N.Y., on Sat. April 26, at 6 p.m. Special guest Thom Filicia, interior designer, author, television personality and chief creative officer of the New York City-based design firm, Thom Filicia, Inc., will offer remarks to an estimated packed house.
This year’s show will portray the exhilarating styles featured in fashion weeks around the world. All elements including staging, music, choreography, graphic design, and photography are produced by students enrolled in the College’s Fashion Show Production class. Sixteen fashion design seniors will present their capstone collections. Among them are:
- Kamille Allen, of Syracuse, N.Y.
- Rhiannon Begeal, of Oxford, N.Y.
- Quieesha Burns, of Syracuse, N.Y.
- Angelique Copes, of Auburn, N.Y.
- Lindzy Egan, of Sherrill, N.Y.
- Darwin Gordon, of Detroit, Mich.
- Laura Jensen, of Salinas, Calif.
- Sydnee Lawson, of Auburn, N.Y.
- Shontay Lewis, of Rochester, N.Y.
- Sade' Paige, of Woodmere, N.Y.
- Courtney Schadewald, of Clifton Park, N.Y.
- Charlie Searle, of Egg Harbor Township, N.J.
- Molly Sears, of Weedsport, N.Y.
- Erica Spinillo, of Long Island, N.Y.
- Sherley Telus, of Westford, Mass.
- Sha'nise Thomas, of Auburn, N.Y.
Six fashion merchandising seniors will also display their talents, as they have coordinated to produce the show. These students include:
- Director Brittany Arnold, of Amsterdam, N.Y.
- Co-Director, Jessica Manno, Pompton Lakes, N.J.
- Olivia Bishop, of Gouverneur, N.Y.
- Sabrina Morciglio, of Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Leigh Shoemaker, of Rome, N.Y.,
- Katharine Welch, of Skaneateles, N.Y.
To order tickets, visit www.cazenovia.edu/fashionshow
, email email@example.com or call (315) 655-7043. Admission is $17 for adults, $12 for students, and free for children under 5. Stay connected through social media by visiting the show’s official Facebook page, Cazenovia College: Annual Student Fashion Show, or follow @CazFashionShow on Twitter and Pinterest.