Students may use their counted meals/visits during “Late Night Operations” as well as for their regular meals in the Dining Hall. In each of our late night venues, the Sayford Cyber Café or Late Nite in the Dining Hall, students may choose to use one of their weekly counted meals. The options range from fresh wraps made daily to pizza and chicken wings, and each location has its own specified meal package.
Sayford Cyber Café:
- Wrap of the night (vegan/vegetarian option available also)
- Canned soda or bottled water
- 1 bag of chips (specified for meal package)
- Apple Sauce or Fruit Cup
The Sayford Cyber Café, in Chapman Hall, provides a relaxing atmosphere to snack, chat and enjoy Seattle’s Best coffees, Creamice iced beverages, grilled panini’s and gourmet pastries.
Late Nite in the Dining Hall:
- 2 slices of pizza, 4 chicken wings, side salad and beverage OR
- 8 chicken wings, side salad and beverage OR
- 3 slices of pizza, side salad and beverage
Late Nite in the Dining Hall, offers our variety of deluxe fresh steak burgers, crispy or grilled chicken sandwiches made to order, loaded French fries, specialty pizzas, wings and many more favorites from the grill.
VIEW LATE NITE MENU