This page includes a series of videos and email communications from Vice President for Student Affairs, Dr. Karey Pine, to help students and families appropriately prepare for their arrival on campus as a fully committed member of the campus community. We look forward to everyone's support to help sustain a healthy and safe community for all.
- August 11, 2020 – Returning to Campus - Last Video!!
- August 7, 2020 – Returning to Campus - Moving In!
- August 7, 2020 – Returning to Campus - Commuters, Time to Get Checked In!
- August 5, 2020 – Essential News and Updates - Your Action is Necessary!
- July 31, 2020 – Returning to campus - Updates and residential living
- July 27, 2020 – Information for all students regarding travel from a state on the NYS Restricted Travel list
- July 23, 2020 - Returning to campus - Restricted states, quarantine, & isolating
- July 23, 2020 - Returning to campus - Testing and screening
- July 20, 2020 - Returning to campus - Health and safety once you are here!
- July 14, 2020 – Returning to campus - Your moving in process!
- July 13, 2020 – Return to campus - Your health, COVID-19 Testing, Student Health Insurance, and Packing for your return
- Instructions for Emergency and COVID Directive Form on myCaz
- Restricted Travel Advisory and Registration Process w/Form
- FAQ Restricted States and Quarantine
- Student Health Questions
- Insurance Information: Campus Plan and Opting Out
- COVID-19 Testing - Updated
- Health Documentation Requirements for Students