Convenient learning options including part-time and online study!
Whether you want to take a course for credit, or earn a certificate or degree, Cazenovia College offers many flexible and affordable educational opportunities for both full and part time students. The Center for Adult & Continuing Education will help you take your next step towards professional success. Our flexible learning options allow you to earn a degree or take courses on your timeline, in the format that fits your schedule, with tuition rates that work within your budget:
- Competitive Tuition
- Financial aid may be available for students taking at least six credit hours per semester
- Online and evening classes
- Part-Time: Less than 12 credit hours per semester
- Associate Degrees
- Bachelor's Degree
Browse our undergraduate degree programs and choose to study part-time.
- Cazenovia College is one of only five colleges approved to offer the 350 hours of education and training completely in an online format
- Financial aid is available for degree seeking students*
- The required courses are offered both online and on-campus
Learn more about this certification
Cazenovia College, in partnership with NYSUT Education & Learning Trust (ELT), offers undergraduate courses for paraprofessionals. The program is designed for
- teaching assistants seeking New York State certification,
- paraprofessionals with instructional duties in schools operating Title I programs, and
- those interested in pursuing a teaching degree.
Tuition for each three-credit course is $450 ($150 per credit). Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
For more information on the NYSUT ELT program, please visit the NYSUT website.