January 18 - May 9, 2022
Catch up or get ahead this spring with online courses from Caz!
Taught by Cazenovia College professors
Affordable tuition rates: $290/credit hour
Flexible format works around your schedule
- FA 112 Art History: Renaissance to the Present (3 credits)
- HE 110 Community First Aid and Safety (1 credit)
- HS 330 Ethical Issues in Substance Abuse Treatment (3 credits)
- HS 345 Counseling Families in Crisis (3 credits)
- HS 431 Rehabilitation Services (3 credits)
- HU 361 Commitment and Choice (3 credits)
- HU 365 Ethics (3 credits)
- PS 323 Abnormal Psychology (3 credits)
- SB 265 Alcohol and Other Drugs in Modern Society (3 credits)
- SB 335 Comparative Social Institution in the United States (3 credits)
- SB 336 Social Welfare Policies (3 credits)
Part-Time Tuition *
Tuition per credit hour: $290
Total tuition for a 3 credit course: $870
Important Dates: Spring Term 2022
- January 18, 2022: Spring Term Begins
- January 25, 2022: End of Add/Drop
- April 22, 2022: Last Day to Withdraw
- May 9, 2022: Spring Term Ends
Current Cazenovia College students must contact their Academic Advisor to register for courses.
Cazenovia College welcomes visiting students each term. To register for a course, complete our online visiting student registration form. Visiting students who wish to enroll in courses through Cazenovia College are encouraged to contact the college or university where they are matriculated to confirm whether or not the courses they take will be transferrable to their home institution.
To drop or withdraw from a course, students must contact their Academic Advisor or submit a written request to the Center for Adult & Continuing Education at ContinuingEducation@cazenovia.edu.
Refund Policy (only includes tuition): Spring Term 2022
- Through January 25 at 4 pm: 100 percent of tuition
- January 25 at 4:01 pm – February 1 at 4:00 pm: 75 percent of tuition
- February 1 at 4:01 pm – February 8 at 4:00 pm: 50 percent of tuition
- February 8 at 4:01 pm – February 15 at 4:00 pm: 25 percent of tuition
- After February 15 at 4 pm: no refund
For more information, email ContinuingEducation@cazenovia.edu or call 315.655.7191.
*Full-time Cazenovia College students will be charged part-time tuition for online classes taken during the summer sessions and winter term.