February 1 – May 19, 2021
Catch up or get ahead this spring with online courses from Caz!
Taught by Cazenovia College professors
Affordable tuition rates: $290/credit hour
Flexible format works around your schedule
- FA 112 Art History: Renaissance to the Present (3 credits)
- HC 210 Medical Terminology (3 credits)
- HS 330 Ethical Issues in Substance Abuse Treatment (3 credits)
- HS 345 Counseling Families in Crisis (3 credits)
- HS 431 Rehabilitation Services (3 credits)
- HU 361 Commitment and Choice (3 credits)
- SB 265 Alcohol and Other Drugs in Modern Society (3 credits)
Part-Time Tuition *
Tuition per credit hour: $290
Total tuition for a 3 credit course: $870
- February 1, 2021: Spring Term Begins
- February 8, 2021: End of Add/Drop
- May 6, 2021: Last Day to Withdraw
- May 19, 2021: Spring Term Ends
Current Cazenovia College students must contact their Academic Advisor to register for courses.
Cazenovia College welcomes visiting students each term. To register for a course, complete our online visiting student registration form. Visiting students who wish to enroll in courses through Cazenovia College are encouraged to contact the college or university where they are matriculated to confirm whether or not the courses they take will be transferrable to their home institution.
To drop or withdraw from a course, students must contact their Academic Advisor or submit a written request to the Center for Adult & Continuing Education at ContinuingEducation@cazenovia.edu.
Refund Policy (only includes tuition):
- Through February 8, 4:00pm: 100 percent of tuition
- February 8, 4:01pm – February 15, 4:00pm: 75 percent of tuition
- February 15, 4:01pm – February 22, 4:00pm: 50 percent of tuition
- February 22, 4:01pm – March 1, 4:00pm: 25 percent of tuition
- After March 1, 4:00pm: No refund
For more information, email ContinuingEducation@cazenovia.edu or call 315.655.7191.
*Full-time Cazenovia College students will be charged part-time tuition for online classes taken during the summer sessions and winter term.