December 7, 2020 – January 10, 2021
Catch up or get ahead this winter with online courses from Caz!
Taught by Cazenovia College professors
Affordable tuition rates: $290/credit hour
Flexible format works around your schedule
- EN 201 Academic Writing II (3 credits)
- FA 111 Art History: to the Middle Ages (3 credits)
- HS 134 Introduction to Alcohol and Substance Abuse (3 credits)
- HU 365 Ethics (3 credits)
- PS 120 Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- SB 231 Social Problems (3 credits)
- SB 265 Alcohol and Other Drugs in Modern Society (3 credits)
- SB 301 Models of Society (3 credits)
- SM 161 College Algebra (3 credits)
- SM 261 Statistics (3 credits)
Part-Time Tuition *
Tuition per credit hour: $290
Total tuition for a 3 credit course: $870
- December 7, 2020: Winter Term Begins
- December 10, 2020: End of Add/Drop
- January 7, 2021: Last Day to Withdraw
- January 10, 2021: Winter Term Ends
Current Cazenovia College students must contact their Academic Advisor to register for courses.
Cazenovia College welcomes visiting students each term. To register for a course, complete our online visiting student registration form. Visiting students who wish to enroll in courses through Cazenovia College are encouraged to contact the college or university where they are matriculated to confirm whether or not the courses they take will be transferrable to their home institution.
To drop or withdraw from a course, students must contact their Academic Advisor or submit a written request to the Center for Adult & Continuing Education at ContinuingEducation@cazenovia.edu.
Refund Policy (only includes tuition):
- Through December 10, 4:00pm: 100 percent of tuition
- December 10, 4:01pm – December 13, 4:00pm: 75 percent of tuition
- December 13, 4:01pm – December 16, 4:00pm: 50 percent of tuition
- December 16, 4:01pm – December 19, 4:00pm: 25 percent of tuition
- After December 19, 4:00pm: No refund
*Full-time Cazenovia College students will be charged part-time tuition for online classes taken during the summer sessions and winter term.