December 13, 2021 – January 16, 2022
Catch up or get ahead this winter with online courses from Caz!
Taught by Cazenovia College professors
Affordable tuition rates: $290/credit hour
Flexible format works around your schedule
- EN 201 Academic Writing II (3 credits)
- FA 112 Art History: Renaissance to the Present (3 credits)
- HG 102 World Civilization 1550 to Present (3 credits)
- HS 134 Introduction to Alcohol and Substance Abuse (3 credits)
- HU 365 Ethics (3 credits)
- SB 201 Multicultural Contributions (3 credits)
- SB 265 Alcohol and Other Drugs in Modern Society (3 credits)
- SM 161 College Algebra (3 credits)
- SM 261 Statistics (3 credits)
Part-Time Tuition *
Tuition per credit hour: $290
Total tuition for a 3 credit course: $870
- December 13, 2021: Winter Term Begins
- December 16, 2021: End of Add/Drop
- January 13, 2022: Last Day to Withdraw
- January 16, 2022: Winter Term Ends
Current Cazenovia College students must contact their Academic Advisor to register for courses.
Cazenovia College welcomes visiting students each term. To register for a course, complete our online visiting student registration form. Visiting students who wish to enroll in courses through Cazenovia College are encouraged to contact the college or university where they are matriculated to confirm whether or not the courses they take will be transferrable to their home institution.
Students must request a course withdrawal in writing to ContinuingEducation@cazenovia.edu. Academic advisor approval will be required and a grade of “W” will be recorded on their transcript. All refunds are based on the date that the withdrawal is requested.
Refund Policy & Schedule:
Through December 16th, 4:00pm: 100 percent of tuition
December 16th, 4:01pm – December 20th, 4:00pm: 75 percent of tuition
December 20th, 4:01pm – December 23rd, 4:00pm: 50 percent of tuition
December 23rd, 4:01pm – December 29th, 4:00pm: 25 percent of tuition
After December 29th, 4:00pm: No refund
*Full-time Cazenovia College students will be charged part-time tuition for online classes taken during the summer sessions and winter term.