December 12, 2022 – January 15, 2023
Catch up or get ahead this winter with online courses from Caz!
Taught by Cazenovia College professors
Affordable tuition rates: $290/credit hour
Flexible format works around your schedule
- EN 201 Academic Writing II (3 credits)
- FA 111 Art History: to the Middle Ages (3 credits)
- HG 101 World Civilization to 1550 (3 credits)
- HS 134 Introduction to Alcohol and Substance Abuse (3 credits)
- HU 365 Ethics (3 credits)
- SB 231 Social Problems (3 credits)
- SB 265 Alcohol and Other Drugs in Modern Society (3 credits)
- SB 375 Methods of Inquiry (3 credits)
- SM 161 College Algebra (3 credits)
- SM 261 Statistics (3 credits)
- VC 221 History of Visual Communications (3 credits)
View Course Descriptions for Winter Term Online Courses
Part-Time Tuition *
Tuition per credit hour: $290
Total tuition for a 3 credit course: $870
- December 12, 2022: Winter Term Begins
- December 15, 2022: End of Add/Drop
- January 12, 2023: Last Day to Withdraw
- January 15, 2023: Winter Term Ends
Current Cazenovia College students must contact their Academic Advisor to register for courses.
Cazenovia College welcomes visiting students each term. To register for a course, complete our online visiting student registration form. Visiting students who wish to enroll in courses through Cazenovia College are encouraged to contact the college or university where they are matriculated to confirm whether or not the courses they take will be transferrable to their home institution.
Visiting Student Course Registration Form
Students must request a course withdrawal in writing to ContinuingEducation@cazenovia.edu. Academic advisor approval will be required and a grade of “W” will be recorded on their transcript. All refunds are based on the date that the withdrawal is requested.
Refund Policy & Schedule:
Through December 15th, 4:00pm: 100 percent of tuition
December 15th, 4:01pm – December 19th, 4:00pm: 75 percent of tuition
December 19th, 4:01pm – December 23nd, 4:00pm: 50 percent of tuition
December 23nd, 4:01pm – December 27th, 4:00pm: 25 percent of tuition
After December 27th, 4:00pm: No refund
For more information, email ContinuingEducation@cazenovia.edu or call 315.655.7222.
*Full-time Cazenovia College students will be charged part-time tuition for online classes taken during the summer sessions and winter term.