Whether you need career guidance or are looking to partner with us and meet current students, we are here for you. As an alum, you are a valued member of our campus community and Career Services seeks to ensure you have every opportunity to connect with us.
Check out the information below to learn about services we can provide you and the ways you can become involved:
- Career exploration, job searching, resume development and other facets of professional development do not stop once you have graduated or secured your first job. We are here to help you no matter where you are on your career path. Below are just a few of the many services Career Services can provide you with:
- Career counseling
- Career assessments
- Job search/graduate or professional school advising
- Handshake Job Search Platform
- Resume and cover letter development
- Mock interviews
- GRE and graduate school preparation
- Appropriate and professional social media usage
Contact Career Services today to schedule an appointment.
- This fall, we are offering virtual options to connect with current students. Whether you are interested in participating in a webinar, being featured on our social media pages, or communicating with our students on Handshake, or discussing other ideas to consider, please contact Career Services.
You can also connect with Career Services by interacting on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Thank you for your interest in recruiting employees and interns from your alma mater! Cazenovia College students are as prepared today as ever to contribute to the success of your company, agency, or organization. We are confident that that the strong foundation of skills, experiences, professionalism, and work ethic they bring with them will exceed your needs and expectations.
- Posting Career Opportunities- By contacting Career Services, you can have your job and internship opportunities shared with students through email notifications and postings to Handshake (a system that allows Cazenovia College students and alumni to view the jobs Career Services shares with them).
- Internship Opportunities- Benefit from students’ skills and talents while mentoring them through a unique and one of a kind learning experience. For an in-depth understanding of our internship program, click here to view our Cazenovia College Supervisor Internship Handbook (PDF). Contact Career Services to discuss internship opportunities you would like to offer and to answer any questions you might have.