Searching for jobs or internships?
- Handshake: Use this customized mobile platform to find jobs and internships that match what you want, get personalized career recommendations, and directly message employers, students, and alumni!
- Parker Dewey: These “micro-internships” are paid, short-term projects – all are virtual and great resume builders.
Want to explore career options?
- FOCUS 2 CAREER: This platform provides 5 unique self-assessments that combine things like your interests, personality, values, and skills to identify careers you might be interested in. To activate your account, use your email address and the access code "wildcats"
- What Can I Do With This Major? Use this website to identify job titles associated with academic majors, specific fields, typical career areas, and strategic steps you can take to become a more marketable candidate.
Need career guidance and advice?
Schedule an appointment on Handshake to meet with Career Services!
Career Services Resources on Microsoft Teams: Your hub for accessing handpicked articles, videos, and online resources related to the job/internship search, networking, interviewing and more! You can also watch webinar recordings, access Career Services handouts and guides, and post questions and comments to channels to hear from Caz Career Services staff and your peers.
Interested in other helpful resources?
- LinkedIn.com: Utilize LinkedIn to network with professionals, search and apply to jobs, and stay up to date with industry trends
- O*NET Online: The O*NET system serves as the nation's primary source of occupational information, providing comprehensive information on key attributes and characteristics of workers and occupations. The O*NET database houses this data and O*NET Online provides easy access to that information.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: The Department of Labor researches and reports on over 200 careers on an annual basis. Information on educational requirements, salary and wages, career growth potential and related occupations can be accessed online and free.
- Peterson's Graduate School Search Tool: This is a great resource to view graduate school programs according to educational level, location, and method of instruction.
- Internship Confirmation Form (PDF) - This form must be completed prior to starting your internship. It is an internal form that does not require the signature of your site supervisor. You may only begin your internship once you have completed this form and received written confirmation from Career Services.
- Internship Learning Agreement (PDF) - You will complete this agreement during the beginning of your internship. This form is only to be completed by you, your internship instructor, and your site supervisor; Career Services does not need to receive copies of this form.
- Student Internship Contract (PDF) - This contract outlines a set of expectations that students are to follow both on and off the internship site and the Cazenovia College campus as well as during and after the completion of the internship.
“The Intern” Summer Stipend Program
- Summer Internship Stipend Program Application (PDF)
- Required Budgeting Worksheet (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Interfolio's Dossier is a leading provider for managing credential files.