ROTC and Air Force ROTC
Both programs also provide generous scholarship opportunities to finance undergraduate or graduate degrees. There is no charge for enrollment, and all text books are provided to the student at no cost.

To successfully complete the program and be commissioned in the Air Force, cadets must meet all academic, medical, and physical standards, and meet the degree requirements of Cazenovia College. Contact your local recruiter for additional information.

Veterans Administration (VA) Educational Benefits

Students applying for Veterans Administration Educational Benefits should contact their nearest VA office for the appropriate application forms. Completed forms are submitted to the nearest VA office.

Students eligible for VA benefits should contact the Enrollment Services Center once they have received a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA.

In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection €, Cazenovia College adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill (Chapter 33) benefits, while payment to the College is pending from the VA.

Cazenovia College will not prevent or delay the student’s enrollment, assess a late fee penalty or require the student to secure alternative or additional funding. The College will not deny the student access to any resources available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills, including but not limited to access to classes, libraries or other institutional facilities.

To qualify for this provision, students may be required to:

  • Produce the Certificate of Eligibility by the first day of class.
  • Provide written request to be certified.
  • Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment.

United States Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) Aid to Native Americans
Students who are more than 1/4 Indian blood should be eligible for Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) scholarships. BIA/OIEP funds may only be awarded to a person who is a member of a federally recognized Native American tribe.

Native American students must apply for a BIA/OIEP Indian Education Grant through their tribe, home agency, or area office of Indian Education. Check with your local BIA office for applications, eligibility and deadlines.