At a Glance
- The program provides students with a world view on business.
- Students are offered highly sought after internship opportunities.
- Small class sizes allow for more personalized attention and interaction with faculty.
The Bachelor of Science degree in Business will prepare students with a broad-based education in management grounded in the social sciences. The degree will provide students with the environment for intellectual growth while developing their management styles.
This program is fully accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education. Visit www.cazenovia.edu/iacbe to learn more about our accreditation status and to review the Annual Report to IACBE.
All students who pursue a BS degree in Business or Finance or a BPS degree in Management and all specializations must take a competency exam usually administered in the fall semester of their senior year.
Students interested in business may also choose to enroll in our Business minor as a complement to a different major.
Learn more about our Business minor.
- Program Director, Business
- Program Director, Business Management
- Professor of Business & Management
- Advisor to Business Club