At a Glance
- Part-time program with convenient evening and online courses
- Average time of degree completion is three years
- Affordable tuition of $290 per credit hour (2020-21 tuition rate)
- Credit available for life and work experiences
- CASAC training and education hours available
Earn your Cazenovia College bachelor's degree in Human Services on the campus of Finger Lakes Community College in Geneva. Expanding your education from an associate degree to a bachelor's degree can lead to a career in the growing field of human services.
All Human Services students enrolled in this program are required to complete one course, HS-475 Program Planning and Evaluation, on the Cazenovia College campus. This course will be offered over two weekends each summer. Housing and meal plans are available for nominal costs.
Students who have an associate degree in Human Services or Chemical Dependency are eligible. Students who have not earned an associate degree in Human Services or Chemical Dependency may be eligible for this program but will need to take additional coursework.
Advisors are available to discuss degree paths and course options with you. Contact the Center for Adult and Continuing Education today to start the application process!
Photo courtesy of Finger Lakes Community College.