At a Glance
- Accredited by National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
- The program provides the educational background required for the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) certification exam, state licensure, and other emerging professional credentials.
- Through hands-on internships, students gain experience working in professional design environments ranging from interior design firms to architectural firms and many others.
- Students graduate with cutting edge skills in industry leading design technologies and visualization methods that are in high demand by today’s employers. Learn and grow into a highly trained, professional designer who is ready to work on day one!
The award-winning Interior Design program prepares students to be immediately productive in the professional practice of interior design through the integrated study of theoretical, functional, and aesthetic components of the industry. Our students are trained to analyze, interpret, and resolve the specific needs of various clients, user groups, and interior environments. The Bachelor of Fine Arts degree program is built on a foundation in the liberal arts.
If you are looking for a major that will prepare you for professional success in a creative field, the NASAD accredited Interior Design program at Cazenovia College is the place for you. Cazenovia College is accredited by the prestigious National Association of Schools of Art and Design. Meeting NASAD standards confirms that Cazenovia’s curricula, faculty, facilities and student work are among the best in the U.S.
- Program Director, Interior Design
- Assistant Professor of Interior Design