At a Glance
- Students in the accounting concentration have the ability to also specialize in a second area of business.
- Provides students with a thorough understanding of business management as well as accounting.
- Students have the ability to study abroad.
- Our accelerated program allows students to earn their degree in three years, if they choose.
The Accounting concentration of the Management program prepares students for business careers that are accounting-oriented, such as: financial analyst, business manager, management accountant, financial consultant, financial planner, or broker. The program leads to a Bachelor of Professional Studies and is designed so students can gain a proficiency in both accounting and business-related courses.
This program is fully accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education. Visit www.cazenovia.edu/iacbe to learn more about our accreditation status and to review the Annual Report to IACBE.
All students who pursue a BS degree in Business or Finance or a BPS degree in Management and all specializations must take a competency exam usually administered in the fall semester of their senior year.
- Program Director, Business
- Program Director, Business Management
- Professor of Business & Management
- Advisor to Business Club