At a Glance
- The combination of Business and Equine courses teach skills employers desire for careers in both the support sector of the industry as well as in hands on equine careers.
- The College’s Equine Education Center features 70+ stalls and large heated indoor ring.
- Students have multiple opportunities for internships.
The Equine Business Management program of the Bachelor of Professional Studies degree in Management is designed for students interested in the organizational, managerial, and commercial aspects of the equine industry, as well as students interested in advanced performance horse care, equine reproduction, instruction and stable management.
The combination of business management courses with equine science and equine business courses provides students with the skills necessary to pursue either a hands-on or support sector position in the equine industry, pursue a career in business or to pursue an advanced degree.
This program is fully accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education. Visit www.cazenovia.edu/iacbe to learn more about our accreditation. An optional certificate in Equine Reproductive Management is also available.
All students who pursue a BS degree in Business or Finance or a BPS degree in Management and all specializations must take a competency exam usually administered in the fall semester of their senior year.
- Program Director, Equine Business Management
- Associate Professor of Equine Business Management