We are pleased you have decided to apply to Cazenovia College! If you are applying to be a full-time student studying on the Cazenovia College campus, you have the option to applying through our Cazenovia application or the Common Application. Both applications are free to submit, you select which form is easiest for you.
Students interested in transferring to Cazenovia College please apply using the Cazenovia College application.
Continuing Education Students
Non-traditional students looking to take steps to further their professional success through programs at our partner institutions or online courses must apply through our Continuing Education Application. There are no application fees.
Please use our graduate application to apply for graduate studies at Cazenovia College. There is a $95 application fee.
About Applying to Cazenovia College as a First-Time or Transfer Student
Cazenovia has a rolling admission policy (no closing deadline) with first priority given to applications received before March 1. It is recommended that high school students submit their applications as early as possible during their senior year.
The candidate will be notified after the Admissions Office has received all required credentials and a decision has been made. Students must have the final high school transcript, including the graduation date, on file in the Admissions Office before matriculating.
Contact the Admissions Office for additional information about Cazenovia College's admission policies.
Application Checklist for Common Application
- Create, or login to, your account on the Common Application website and complete the steps as prompted.
- Official high school transcript uploaded to the Common Application by your counselor
- Official copy of all college transcripts (if applicable)
- Letter of recommendation from a counselor, teacher, or employer
Materials that cannot be uploaded to the Common Application should be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
3 Sullivan Street
Cazenovia, NY 13035
Application Checklist for Caz Application
- Create, or login to, your Caz Application and complete the steps as prompted.
- Upload your essay in .docx or pdf format. If not included with your application, send your essay to our Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request your letter of recommendation (counselor, teacher, or employer) is sent directly to our Office of Admissions.
- Request your official high school transcript to be sent to us by your school counselor. Transcripts may be sent via US Mail, Naviance, SCOIR, faxed, or emailed.
- If applicable, request an official copy of all college transcripts is sent to our Office of Admissions.
Office of Admissions
Cazenovia College 3 Sullivan St.
Cazenovia, NY, 13035