2021-2022 Cost and Fee Schedule
Standard Room*- $8,206 for the academic year
Single Room - $9,550 for the academic year
Suite - $9,716 for the academic year
Apartment - $10,046 for the academic year
*Room selections are for the entire academic year. Unauthorized contract changes are subject to penalty as described in the Student Handbook.
Meal Plan Options
Gold Meal Plan* - $7,200
- Includes up to 24 visits to the Dining Hall and Late Nite Operations (in Dining Hall and Sayford Cyber Café) within a week.
- Includes $200 in Dining Dollars per semester and ten (10) guest meals/semester.
Blue Meal Plan - $6,530
- Includes up to 19 visits to the Dining Hall and Late Nite Operations (in Dining Hall and Sayford Cyber Café) within a week.
- Includes $75.00 in Dining Dollars per semester and five (5) guest meals/semester.
Commuter Meal plan**- $2,028
- Includes up to 80 visits to the Dining Hall and Late Nite Operations (in Dining Hall and Sayford Cyber Café) within a semester.
- Includes $25.00 in Dining Dollars per semester and two (2) guest meals/semester.
*The recommended meal plan for incoming first-year students is the Gold Meal Plan.
**The Commuter Meal Plan is available only to off-campus and commuter students or apartment residents. Meal plans cannot be changed after the add/drop date. Meal plan elections are for the entire academic year.
- Activity Fee (per semester) - $187
- Graduation (mandatory) - $196
- Room Damage and Key Deposit - $100
- Key/Room damage deposits are refundable without interest.
- Residential Student Health Fee (per semester) - $150
- Orientation Week Fee - $196
- Transcript Fee - $10 each
- Technology Fee (per semester) - $134
The following fees apply to those students participating in the particular activity or service.
- Art and Design Fee (per semester)
- Art Majors - $136
- Non-Art Majors - $74
- Division of Business & Management Fund Fee - $40
- Riding Fee for Equitation Courses - $1,292
- Overload Charges
- Per credit hour (over 18 credits per semester) - $412
Nontraditional Course Fee Options
- Alternative Approaches to Credit Charge per 3 credits - $325
- Audit Fee (per credit) - $200
Parking Permit (per year)
- Residential Student - $200
- Commuter - $100
- Premium Permit - $300
Continuing Education Tuition
- Continuing Education Tuition (per credit hour) - $290
Advance Registration Deposit
- All continuing students are required to pay a $125 registration deposit in the spring semester prior to pre-registration for the fall semester.
Special fees such as Red Cross lifeguard training and other athletic activities may be assessed additionally.
Other optional activities or services may be offered at additional charge. Students may incur additional fees or charges not noted above such as health charges and library fines. These fees or charges are the responsibility of the student and/or the co-signer of the Enrollment Agreement. These additional charges will appear on a student’s bill as incurred.
For any questions concerning billing, contact the Office of Enrollment Services at 315-655-7888.