19th Annual Cazenovia College Golf Open
Monday, August 2nd, 2021
Join alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends for the 19th Annual Cazenovia College Golf Open! Proceeds raised from the tournament directly benefit Cazenovia College students through scholarships and campus initiatives.
Format of the tournament is a four-person captain and crew event for 18 holes.
- 11:15 a.m. Registration & Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
- 5:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception & Dinner
*Registration includes golf cart, lunch, reception and dinner.
Cazenovia Country Club
3711 Number Nine Road
Cazenovia, New York
- Cazenovia Country Club requires proper golf attire. Non-metal spike golf shoes or sneakers. Collared shirts required. No denim please.
- Individual Golfers welcomed: No team necessary to participate. We’ll pair you up!
- All CDC and NYS Covid-19 guidelines in effect at the time will be followed.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, player foursomes, raffle donations or general information, please contact:
Director, Office of Alumni and Parent Relations