We are here to make your transition from student to professional a smooth and exciting experience.
Scheduling an appointment and contacting Career Services is easy!
Contact Kate George at firstname.lastname@example.org
, 315-655-7287, or swing by 143 Williams Hall.
Career Services is a great resource for students seeking career and graduate school assistance. Our services include the following:
- Career and internship counseling
- Career assessments
- Job search/graduate or professional school advising
- Purple Briefcase Job Search Platform
- Resume and cover letter development
- Mock interviews
- GRE and graduate school preparation
- Appropriate and professional social media usage