Boston University, B.A./M.A. Combined Degree Program:
B.A., cum laude, Economics and Mathematics
Mr. Sheridan joined the faculty of Cazenovia College in the Fall Term of 2016. Prior to Cazenovia College, he was in private industry, specifically the professional services sector of the economy, working in both institutional money management and business appraisal and financial valuation. Mr. Sheridan grew up in Cazenovia and he has lived and worked around the country, including Boston, MA and Los Angeles, CA.
- American Economic Association
- Royal Economic Society
- The Royal Statistical Society
- Old Erie Canal Community Working Group
- Employee Representative, Retirement Plan Oversight Committee of Cazenovia College.
- Cazenovia College Finance Program Advisory Group - Member
- Trustees' Investment Advisory Committee, Boston University, Undergraduate Student Member (I was one of two student representatives serving on the committee during my undergraduate years.)