Ph.D., University of Tennessee
M.B.A., Syracuse University
B.S.B.A. Accounting, Bucknell University
Professor Allen has taught at Cazenovia since 2000 and has been director of the Accounting Program since 2002. She was previously on the faculty at Ithaca College, Fachhochschule Wiesbaden (Germany) and at Loyola College in Maryland. Prior to her work in higher education, Dr. Allen was employed as a staff accountant at PNC (Philadelphia National Corporation) the holding company of the Philadelphia National Bank.
- Member- Beta Gamma Sigma: Business Honor Society and the Women in Transportation Award.
- Professor Allen has several articles published in refereed journals.
- Professor Allen has practical experience as a staff accountant.
- She has worked in the area of financial reporting required by the SEC and other government agencies monitoring foreign investment.
- While at the Fachhochschule Weisbaden she developed the International Business Program’s English language component.
- While at Cazenovia, she has attended seminars and worked on the accreditation of the Business Management’s programs by the International Association of Collegiate Schools of Business.