Cazenovia College is holding an in-person Academic Awards ceremony for the Class of 2021 on Thursday, May 20th, 2021 at 5 p.m. on the Campus Quad. This ceremony is for students graduating in December 2020, May 2021, or August of 2021 who has received an invitation to attend along with up to two guests.
In the case of inclement weather, the ceremony will be moved to the Dining Hall for students only and guests will need to watch the livestreaming ceremony on YouTube, see below.
This event will be available to livestream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47bT9woBgjE.
- Attendance is by invitation only; advance registration is required for students and up to two guests. Invitations will go out beginning the first week in May.
- Award recipients will receive an email invitation with specific directions on how to register guests.
- Upon arrival, all students and guests must check in together at one of the two entrances on the Quad.
- Masks and physical distancing are required for everyone during their time on campus.
- Guests of each student must sit together.