July 31, 2020
Hello Cazenovia College!
Please review the latest video for some updates regarding testing and Emergency Cards through myCaz, as well as what to expect for residential living this fall. As you review, keep in mind that all policies for the residences will apply to rooms, suites and apartments. Again, it is my hope and belief that you each will understand and engage positively with the importance of our mission – to return to campus and to do so with the most thoughtful support of campus health, safety, and well-being. We are all in this together – CazFamily…CazStrong!
As referenced in the video some important information to note:
- To send information to the Health Center, please email Kathleen Coombs, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the information to the Health Center at (315) 655-4724.
- For help with difficulty getting COVID tested, contact Deb Frank, email@example.com, or call (315) 655-7122.
- The Return to Fall 2020 website: www.cazenovia.edu/return-to-campus
- Helpful Information for Students can be found here.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) information can be found here.
- Don't forget to use firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
I hope to see many of our new students on Zoom tomorrow (August 1st) at 1:30 PM to learn more about your questions regarding opening, and please know that more information about additional Zoom forums for groups of our returning students will be shared next week.
Please all have a wonderful weekend, and stay well!