An ATM is located off campus at the Kinney Drug Store, which is located at 41 Albany Street. Local branches of the following banks also provide ATMs for their customers. All other transactions will be subject to a fee.
AmeriCU Credit Union - 82 Albany St, Cazenovia, NY
Community Bank – 48 Albany Street, Cazenovia, NY
Key Bank – 138 Albany Street, Cazenovia, NY
M&T Bank – 43 Albany Street, Cazenovia, NY
The Business Office is located at the Campus Center at Watts Hall on Nickerson Street and is open from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday or by appointment. Summer hours are 8:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Campus Mail Room
The College Mailroom is located in Coleman Hall and is open from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday and from 8:30 - 11 a.m. on Saturday.
College ID Services
Photo ID cards are issued to all new and transfer students and are valid until the expiration date shown on the sticker on the back of the card. An ID card is required to enter the residence halls, the dining hall, or to charge any purchases at the College Bookstore. Students need to carry their ID at all times and provide it upon request from a college official.
In the event a Cazenovia College student loses their college ID, they can obtain a replacement at Campus Services located at in Chapman Hall. The cost of a new ID is $25. New ID Cards can be obtained during Campus Services Office hours: Monday through Friday from 1 – 4:30 p.m.
Housekeeping and Maintenance
The housekeeping staff is responsible for the daily cleaning of the public areas of the residence halls. Students are responsible for maintaining a reasonable standard of cleanliness in the public areas.
The maintenance staff is available 24 hours a day. This staff is responsible for the maintenance of all campus buildings and grounds. Emergency repairs should be reported to Campus Services at 315-655-7227 on Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. During after hours and weekends, please contact Campus Safety at 315-655-7271.
Non-emergency repairs can be reported by submitting a "footprint" to Campus Services on myCaz. Login with Cazenovia College credentials is required to access the form.
Laundry facilities are provided for the use of campus residents in each residence hall. Problems with the machines should be reported to Campus Services @ 315-655-7227.
The Cazenovia College Copy Shop, located at 4 Sullivan Street, offers a full range of services for students. The Copy Shop uses digital black and white and color printers that are able to print on paper and cardstock up to size 11x17. The Copy Shop can print posters, bind booklets, copy on transparencies, print high-quality résumés, and much more. The Copy Shop is a good source for your paper needs and is open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Cazenovia College provides transportation to Hancock International Airport and The William F. Walsh Regional Transportation Center bus and train terminals in Syracuse as follows:
- Every Friday vans leave campus from the Park Hall Parking Lot at 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Every Sunday, pick-ups are made from the airport, and bus and train terminals at 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- When the College has a break, transportation is provided as follows: Vans leave campus for the airport, bus and train terminals the last day of classes at noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. Pick-ups are made the day before classes resume at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Transportation for the end of each semester is provided as needed during finals week.
- The College also provides transportation to the Target Plaza in Fayetteville on Wednesday evenings at 6 p.m. and Destiny USA in Syracuse on Sundays at noon. Days may vary depending on driver availability and vehicles.
- ALL of the above transportation options will be made only if people sign up in advance. Online sign-ups are available on myCaz. Login with Cazenovia College credentials is required to access the form. Transportation will not be available if there are no students signed up.
- Transportation is available to Cazenovia College students only and only at the times listed above. It is impossible for the College to provide individual taxi service.
For any transportation to the bus/train/airport that does not coincide with the times listed above, there will be a $25 fee per trip per person. Requests however are not guaranteed; it will depend if there is a driver and/or a vehicle available. The payment must be received before transportation is provided, and can be paid in the Campus Services Department by cash or check. If you are off campus, payment must be made to the driver by cash or check before transportation is provided. If no payment is received at the time of pickup then transportation will not be provided.
Other Campus Offices and Resources