The center, a bright and airy space, opened officially in October 2002 and hosts as many as 200 students, faculty, staff and community members daily. Please visit our Community Programs page for hours and fees for the general public.
There are treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, bikes, an arc trainer, rowing machines and three private sound broadcast TVs. Strength equipment includes a Cybex selectorized circuit, Smith Machine, two free-weight training cages, and cable crossover and dumbbell training area with six adjustable benches.
New users to the Fitness Center are encouraged to sign up for instruction in proper equipment use to include receiving exercise programming specific to their individual goals. To schedule an appointment call 315-655-7311.
Hours of Operation
(Hours in effect only when classes are in session. Subject to change without notice.)
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 4 p.m.
- Register online prior to your use of the facilities: Athletics Facility Reservation Form - Cazenovia College Athletics (cazenoviawildcats.com)
- Return all free weights and dumbbells immediately after use to their correct place on the racks.
- Be respectful. Please, no excessive grunting, dropping weights, or use of inappropriate language.
- Water is allowed only in plastic containers.
- No food or other beverages are allowed in workout areas.
- Please wipe sweat marks from upholstery.
- Only dry, clean sneakers are allowed for workouts.
- No boots, sandals, or street shoes may be worn in workout area.
- No chalk, toothpicks, tobacco chew, or spitting is allowed.
- Keep all gym bags, back packs and jackets out of the workout area.
- Use spotting bars whenever possible.
- Be serious about your workout; Please, no fooling around or horseplay.
- Masks are required to be worn properly in our facility per the college policy.
- Please comply with the reasonable requests of the Fitness Center staff.
Any violations of these policies may result in temporary or permanent loss of fitness center privileges.