The center, a bright and airy space, opened officially in October 2002 and hosts as many as 200 students, faculty, staff and community members daily. Please visit our Community Programs page for hours and fees for the general public.
There are treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, bikes, an arc trainer, rowing machines and three private sound broadcast TVs. Strength equipment includes a 10-station Cybex selectorized circuit, Smith Machine, two free-weight training cages, cable crossover and dumbbell training area with six adjustable benches.
New users to the Fitness Center are encouraged to sign up for instruction in proper equipment use to include receiving exercise programming specific to their individual goals. To schedule an appointment call 315-655-7311.
Hours of Operation Fall 2020
(Hours in effect only when classes are in session. Subject to change without notice.)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 4 p.m.
- Return all free weights and dumbbells immediately to their correct place on the racks.
- Be respectful. No excessive grunting, dropping weights or use of inappropriate language.
- Water allowed only in plastic containers.
- No food or other beverages allowed in workout area.
- Wipe off your sweat marks from upholstery.
- Only dry, clean sneakers allowed for workouts.
- No boots, sandals or street shoes may be worn in workout area.
- No chalk, tooth picks, tobacco chew or spitting allowed.
- Keep all gym bags, back packs and jackets out of the workout area.
- Use spotting bars whenever possible.
- Be serious about your workout.
- No fooling around or horseplay.
Please comply with the reasonable requests of the Fitness Center staff.
Any violations of these policies may result in temporary or permanent loss of fitness center privileges.
Contact Bill Houser, Fitness and Wellness Director, at email@example.com or 315-655-7311.