Alpha Phi Omega (APO)
National service fraternity – APO is Cazenovia College’s primary service organization. We are part of a national organization and all students are welcome to participate in the designated induction process. There are chapters across the area, region, and country, and Caz students are likely to have opportunities to work with on other chapters on selected work and service fellowships.
The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) at Cazenovia College
The NSLS is the largest leadership honor society in the United States. Our NSLS chapter at Cazenovia College was started in 2009. Our local chapter is part of the national organization with 700+ chapters and over 1.4 million members.
Students are selected based on exemplary leadership potential. As of 2021 we have 516 members who have access to:
- More than $400,000 in scholarships.
- An exclusive NSLS job board.
- A personalized letter of recommendation.
The NSLS leadership program teaches the interpersonal skills that employers seek to give you an edge in the job market. Hear directly from current members as they share how their experience has changed their life.
If you become a member, some of the other benefits are:
- Learn from exceptional leaders like former President Barack Obama during exclusive Speaker Broadcasts.
- Meet new friends and make lifelong connections (on-campus and virtually).
- Overcome challenges with success coaches shortcutting your way to success.
- Access to private networking events.
Visit the NSLS website to learn more about and accept your nomination.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I have to do to become inducted?
Our five-step program takes approximately 12 hours over the course of the semester at your pace.
Is this recognized on campus?
We are a Registered Student Organization (RSO). As of 2021, we had 516 in our chapter and there are more than 1.4 million members nationwide.