90% of our students receive financial assistance to attend Cazenovia College.+
Cazenovia College provides more than $19 million in student financial aid each year.+
71% of Cazenovia students stated that their scholarship award and financial aid package is very important in their ability to attend Cazenovia College.*
91% reported that Cazenovia was their first or second choice college.*
+Cazenovia College Enrollment Services Center
*CIRP Freshman Survey 2015
Scholarships are a critical source of support for student financial aid, ensuring that talented and motivated students will have access to available resources to pursue their education. The objective of the Cazenovia College Student Scholarship Program is to fund annual scholarships, increase financial aid awards and substantially strengthen our endowment. Any amount helps because every gift is directed to this need.
General Scholarship Support
Donors who make annual gifts to the Cazenovia Scholarship Fund provide greater flexibility to award financial aid.
- No minimum pledge required.
- Gifts to the general scholarship contribute to underwriting student financial aid to make attending Cazenovia attainable for more students.
- An annual gift of $1000 or more to the Cazenovia Scholarship Fund will count toward membership in The Pillar Society.
Named Term Scholarships
Term Scholarships allow donors a wider participation in our scholarship program while still allowing membership in The Pillar Society.
- A minimum pledge of $2,000 per year for 4 years.
- The scholarship can be in the donor’s name, a graduate, friend, family member, organization or someone who impacted your Cazenovia journey.
By establishing an Endowed Scholarship Fund, donors make an impact that will last for generations, forever connecting their support to Cazenovia College.
- A minimum pledge of $25,000 to be paid within 5 years or through a donor’s estate plans.
- The scholarship may be named for the donor, a graduate, friend, family member, organization or someone who impacted your Cazenovia journey.
- Donors are updated annually regarding student recipients and fund performance.
- Scholarship will be awarded once it has been fully funded for one calendar year.